The disclosure by the Official Information 1997
Official Information 1997.
Information Act Has determined that the public authorities have a duty to disclosure of information. Government has been known to the public.
3 model or three ways.
1. The introduction of official information by law to be published in the Government Gazette.
Official Information 1997 requires that state agencies must submit at least according to official information. Defined by Article 7 is published in the Government Gazette.
(1) The structure and organization of operations.
(2) Summary of significant powers and methods of operation.
(3) Contact for information or advice in dealing with state agencies.
(4) Cabinet rules, regulations, orders, circulars, regulations, policies or interpretations may only be held by the condition are of general rules to allow the private sector involved.
(5) such other information as the Board of Directors. Any information which has been published for dissemination in sufficient number and if the publication in the Gazette by reference to the publication, it shall be deemed to. Compliance with the provisions of paragraph one, the state agencies compile and make available the information shall be released for sale or distribution at the office of a government agency of that discretion.
2. The provision of official information, at least according to the law. To public inspection has. (Information Center under the Official Information).
Official Information 1997 requires that state agencies must provide at least according to official information. As defined in section 9 of the Act to provide for public inspection. In accordance with the rules and procedures of the committee set of official information. (Commission official information, dated 24 February 2541 regarding the rules and procedures regarding the provision of official information provided. For public inspection) are required to have a facility or data center news releases and information to the public. Check into the hotel To index or list of information that is detailed enough for the public. You can find information by themselves, and in the information provided on this public inspection. The law requires that the public has a right to request a copy (copy right) or a certified copy is required. News of the government to create a state agency must be collected for public inspection (public inspection), at least according to the law include.
(1) The judgment or a decision that directly affects the private sector. The controversial comments and queries. In the ruling said.
(2) policies or interpretations that do not required to be published in the Gazette under section 7 (4).
(3) the project plan and the annual budget of the year in progress.
(4) manual or instructions on how the work of the authorities, which adversely affects the rights and duties of private.
(5) The publication made reference to section 7, paragraph two.
(6) the concession contract with the monopolistic nature or joint venture agreement with a private individual. The public services
(7) Cabinet Or the Joint Committee as established by law or by the Cabinet shall specify the list of academic reports, report the facts or the information used to determine them.
(8) such other information as the Board of Directors. Information was made available for public inspection pursuant to paragraph one.
3. The disclosure or provision of official information to the public at a specific request for information.
Official Information 1997 requires that public authorities have a duty to provide information to the public as requested by the principles that. If someone comes to you and any other information the Government requests that specify the information. Preferred compounds which may be understood as it should be. The state agency responsible for providing such information to the applicant in a reasonable time, which can be seen as a form of information to the public by this method. The information was supplied to the applicant's case. This is different depending on the needs of each person. It may be considered classified information to the public as individuals. Duty to disclose or provide information to the public, an individual is different from the first two methods, which are defined as any type of information that must be disclosed. The announcement led to the Gazette and any kind of information that must be open. Revealed by catering to public inspection at any time.
Yushchenko = If someone comes to you and any other information the Government requests that specify the required information in a manner that could be understood as it should be. The state agency responsible for providing such information to the applicant in a reasonable time, which can be seen as a form of information to the public by this method. The information was supplied to the applicant's case. This is different to the needs of each person. It might be considered Provide information to the public as an individual.