The system evaluates the performance of enterprises.
The structure system evaluates the performance of enterprises.
:: 30/03/2553 ::
Part 1: Memorandum evaluation of operating enterprises (Performance Agreement).
A memorandum of agreement between the government and enterprises to define and target the operation of enterprises each year. And the rights and obligations of both parties clearly. The negotiations to acquire the MOU. It is free and fair. And a measure of operating under the management control of state-owned enterprises only.
In addition to evaluating the performance of public enterprises is in line. And compared to enterprises with characteristics similar transactions. Therefore, the enterprises grouped into branches. State Enterprises Evaluation Committee appointed a subcommittee to prepare the agreement and assess the operation of enterprises. Each branch is responsible Figure Show
List of Enterprises System evaluation by county
The agreement's assessment. Will contain important step three stages.
Step 1: Define the variables evaluated (Performance Criteria).
1) the implementation of the policy.
However, for some state enterprises were listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand and laws. The Company There are rules and procedures governing closely. In evaluating the operating results. It sets guidelines for the preparation of the memorandum is different as follows.
Step 3: Targeting of operation for each variable (Criterion Value).
Each variant is targeted operations into five levels: level one to level five will be targeted at five targets higher than the target set by the annual corporate plan. Enterprises with good management can only be achieved in a five goal third level is the target set by the Plan. And the first target is a target that is lower than the target set by the Plan much.
To target each year. Representatives from state to consider the operation of enterprises through the base. And to compare with the operations of the private sector and international standards. In order to try to push enterprises to streamline operations to be comparable with the private sector. Although improved standards may no longer be possible within a single year, but the push to higher goals every year will push enterprises to improve efficiency even further.
Part two: a system of incentives or compensation (Incentive System).
To evaluate the system As a tool to stimulate efficiency in the operation of enterprises of top management. And employees of state enterprises The net profit of the enterprise, it is not a measure of performance is the best of the enterprises. But the measure is the best overall performance of the enterprises, the Compensation Committee. Should be based on the actual results to be assessed by the MOU. In particular, in order to evaluate the system. Effective enforcement is acceptable to all parties. The return Enterprises that are currently minimal. And strengthen the morale of the Board of Directors and staff of enterprises operating performance according MOU. In very good or excellent, but a loss is deemed appropriate to determine the form of remuneration, both monetary and non-monetary contributions related to the level below.
1) monetary compensation is a system of employee bonus and the Board of Directors of enterprises.
2) Non-monetary compensation.
2.1) systems, announce the rankings of the annual enterprise system.
2.2) system of independence in the administration. (The exception does not have to follow the rules and regulations of the Cabinet or the Government) in general or to the independent real contribution levels.
Details of the current incentive system.
Part 3: methods and procedures in the implementation of the evaluation system.
Step 1 Enterprises business plan / strategy / corporate plan to the Office of the State Enterprise Policy (SEPO.) Through the approval of the board of directors of enterprises. And Ministry
Stage 2 of the Agreement and evaluate the enterprise sector).
Ministry of Finance by Cor. Of enterprises and agencies improve efficiency. The participants consider a business plan / strategy / corporate plan to impose a measure. And target weight
Step 3 Treasury by Cor. Will announce the weight indicators and targets to assess the performance that enterprises know. To prepare the MOU.
Step 4 enterprises reported a quarterly operating results. And annually by the Ministry of Finance Cor., And the improved performance.
Step 5 Evaluation Committee states. Acknowledge the half-year and year-end accounts of enterprises.
Step 6 annual report on the implementation of state for Cabinet note.
The evaluation system
3/30/2553 :: ::
Enterprises are organizations that play a key role in driving the development of the country's past and present. It is a tool to serve the policies of the government in the development of public services. Help drive the economy and create revenue for the country. The level of well-being for the citizens in the country. Recognizing the importance of enterprises. The Ministry of Finance is committed to develop a system for managing an organization. And operational efficiency of enterprises. Improving the ability of enterprises to an international standard. You can step into the arena of global competition and are ready to accommodate future changes.
Cabinet resolved last year in 2538 agreed to take the state assessment system used. To monitor and supervise the operational efficiency of enterprises. The system is linked to the motivation of enterprise employees. The evaluation system Was adopted in 2539 and has gradually led to the state's evaluation system. Enterprises have continued until the present evaluation system in 55 of the total.
In the year 2547 has set the evaluation criteria. Based on enterprise management. To urge enterprises to improve the management of enterprises in various fields. On par with international standards organizations. As a result, enterprises will be able to achieve operating results as expected, the selection process has five main topics which are important and are the basis of corporate management. Topics to be Assessed They include:
1. Role of Enterprises
2. Risk Management
3. Control and Internal Audit.
4. Information Management
We have appointed Committee on State Enterprises Evaluation Responsible for evaluating the performance of enterprises. The evaluation system
The evaluation of operating enterprises.
- Establish a memorandum evaluating the operating enterprises (Performance Agreement) for each of the prior fiscal year's state enterprises. And to define the goal of the operation of enterprises each year. MOU Must be acceptable to both parties, signed by the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Finance on behalf of state and government. And chairman of the board and chief executive of state-owned enterprises on behalf of the enterprise.
- The board of state owned enterprises is overseeing the implementation of the goals set out in the notes.
Agreement by the state to relax regulations in general. And / or relaxing on the actual results. To provide enterprises more agile administration.
- To define and goals in action. The state will take into account the characteristics of each enterprise. And the key variables which cover all aspects including quality of service. And a portfolio of enterprises in which the state needs to determine the variables to take into account the goals and plans for national economic and social development. Government policies and objectives of setting up enterprises.
- To evaluate the performance of enterprises at the end of the year. Enterprises are divided into five levels of performance (score 1-5) and the system returns to reflect the results of operations. State enterprises perform better than the targets set out in the MOU. To get a greater return
- To evaluate the performance of state owned enterprises and management using the same set of parameters to evaluate the performance of enterprises. According to the memorandum evaluating the performance of such enterprises.